Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Revenge is happy feet




Those who saw me at Ally Pally might have noticed that I was wearing these crocs on my feet






By the end of Harrogate show they were everywhere...
I got another pair without holes,
someone else got a pair, three pairs here, I lost count how many Ali from here got, and then Tracy from here got a pair, and not forgetting the three ladies from here
Nell from Scotland got several pairs, some more went here and not forgetting here but nearly forgetting here (sorry Sue)

So, Wibbo if you are reading this you need to get a pair as well :-)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where you on commission for all the sales???

didn't make harrogate this year, it looked good.

take care

gloria
(wormheads mum)

8:00 am  
Blogger Liz said...

I didn't see you between buying mine and going home, but I got a purple pair...

5:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm feeling left out...... I need a purple pair!

6:07 pm  
Blogger Frankie said...

So where do you get them from?

9:51 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wibbo

I got silver ones - with pink butterflies - but I DO want a purple pair - just for a change:)

Sue - don't know why you've put 'sorry' after my link????

9:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home