Friday, September 14, 2007

Strange knitting

If anyone was waiting for a parcel from me then it is on the way !! (And that includes Peter)
Thank goodness there was no one else in the post office - six packages later it was still empty..

Now I just have to sort out the emails I owe and then I should have finished playing catch up.

This is not my Rowan Exchange present.

I would have been happy if it was, but it is a thanks for waiting parcel...

The socks that rock is on the needles already..

Scarf is from the latest Simply Shetland book (I was a lucky girl and got it for my birthday)






And this is the back of some strange knitting...

I always said that I would and here are the first of my knitting underwear for display at Harrogate show...

It has caused a lot of amusement, people ask me what I'm knitting and then discuss - there was someone in a sausage queue last weekend who said she would wear them if they were available..



I'm off to the NEC tomorrow (if I can wake up in time, tablets are making me very dozy) and I will be knitting 'smalls' on the train, that is unless Plisse wants to come on a journey (nice brother, doesn't have to buy me anything for Christmas now...)
And I got called sensible today - I was buying a 70's knitting and crochet book in a charity shop and some cards with snowmen jumped into my hands - I thought my shopping was far from sensible (there was also something with sheep on it...)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Rosie said...

Great knickers. Wouldn't they be rather tickly?

Are the tablets easing the pain, or just making you drowsy?

8:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will the knickers felt?

11:15 am  
Blogger Kirstie said...

Nice knickers, what size are they? I love that STR skein next to your scarf. What's the name of the colourway? I fel a STR purchase approaching!

8:39 pm  
Blogger Mary-Lou said...

Are the knickers from one of those old Odham's books? Would be interested to know what yarn you used ...

8:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home