Monday, October 08, 2007

Stress, Show, Shop

Only a week to go and I can read what I want to without having to pay attention and remember facts... I'm starting to get very stressed out by the whole thing, will I remember enough facts and dates. More random facts :

Spa towns were named after Spa in Belgium

Smallpox inoculations were introduced to Britain in 1717 by the wife of the ambassador to Turkey, Lady Mary Wortley Montagu.

There was no retirement age until the state pension was introduced in 1907.

The National Association for the Prevention of Tuberculosis became the British Heart Foundation.

I've only got one book left to take notes on and then I have to magic it all together and see if it makes sense...

So as a result of all the study I'm going to miss Ally Pally :-(

But I will make up for it at Harrogate at the end of November :-)

And I will be at Get Knitted, on Saturday 27 October, if anyone is around and wants to come and say hello and talk to me whilst I knit knickers and pretend that I'm at a knitting show...

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary-Lou said...

I know how you feel, and sympathise ... OU exams always used to bugger up any chance of me getting to Ally Pally, so sorry not to see you there this time! Good luck for the exam, though I'm sure you won't need it!

3:16 pm  
Blogger TutleyMutley said...

I'll be there! I'm thinking of you this weekend - fingers and toes crossed. Ter XXX

12:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home