Sunday, September 16, 2007

Saturday's entertainment

It is not often I'm awake for sunrise !!

And there was mist on the water...

I managed to get up in good time for the train, and headed off for the delights of the NEC..






There was a surprise guest - who was not meant to be there, so arrived in his own suitcase..










Made by Jan - here is Shawn the Sheep ready for the start of his picnic tour !!

He even has his own knitting

And there was a picnic but I missed that....










And what did I buy - some books...

The top down one has lots of useful patterns that will have to be tried eventually..












And a couple of patterns....









And most of the yarn I got was James Brett Marble to make some more mathematical squares.

Currently pink and lilac on the needles, all will be revealed soon...







And I got my invite to Revelry just before I left yesterday morning... so I had to wait until I got home to join...
And before I had a chance to add a profile Polly found me as friend, so if you haven't guessed I'm Wyesue...

And I've just realised this is my 250 post...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Rosie said...

OMG! I cannot believe that I know somebody who has such a special houseguest!

See you in Ravelry!

6:25 pm  
Blogger Gill said...

ooh good, that must mean I've moved up at place on the waiting list and there's probably only 999,999 people in front of me now.

(can you hear a little voice at the back of the queue shouting lemme in....)

Belated birthday greetings to ewe too....

7:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home