Sunday, September 23, 2007

Randomness

The five o'clock train from Birmingham is busy - full of giggling teenagers coming back from shopping in Primark - I think the drunks from the week before were better company !!

You are more likely to get Dysentery in the late Spring and early Summer (most random fact from this week's study) It is going very slowly, but thanks for asking.
I will have two weeks of solid study when I get back from Exeter Show on Sunday night. It least if I read the books near the exam I should be able to remember more random facts....

Raverly activity is only for short amount, photos will be added when I have more time..

And the place to be seen in November is here, I will be in the Knitting and Crochet Guild stand with my fellow enabler

If you are going to Creative Stitches at Exeter do come and say hello - I'll be on the Picknit stand, knitting things for Shaun.
On Saturday we will have a expert finger knitter on the stand, if last year was anything to go by, it promises to be an entertaining day !!

Until then happy knitting, I'll be back next week, and there should be photos of the fun !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home