Thursday, April 03, 2008

Welsh Wednesday Wye


Because I was in Wales yesterday a picture of the Wye in Monmouth.
Being in Wales is not much of a big deal really, I get my water from Wales Water, I'm not that far from the border (especially in a straight line...)
And as usual I forgot to post the photo on my return last night, I blame Daffy - only 30 rounds left, 912 stitches each round, over an hour to do two rounds... and I want to finish her as soon as I can so I can concentrate on other things...
I only have the ribbing left to do on my purple socks. Before Wonderwool I would like finish them, to start (and finish) a tank top, a jumper and maybe another pair of socks... Do you think I can manage it ?

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Anne-Marie said...

For a minute there I thought it really was Wednesday and I was wondering why you were posting that a day early.

Really, I'm not with it!

6:05 pm  
Blogger Nic said...

Ooh river's down. How I miss Monmouth and walking over that bridge. It was always fun with a pushchair before they pedestrianised it and made the whole town into one big traffic jam at the lights on the new bridge. Then you could beat cars up the high street while you were walking ;)

I'm sure you can finish it before Wonderwool. I'm going and have loads to get done before then!!

7:36 pm  
Blogger Jillsknit said...

How exciting - I've been in Monmouth. I really need to get back to the UK. I see your pictures and it makes me miss the annual trips I used to make.

4:52 am  
Blogger Alison said...

Lovely photo! Yes you can achieve anything you like! You have the skill, technology and power- Superknitter. Now put your knickers on top of your jeans...

12:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you just love Monmouth. I lived very near in the early eighties when it was very rural and a bit sleepy, but nice and quirky. Nowadays its very 'Country Living' with an M&S food store AND a Waitrose - aaaah longing.......

10:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home