Friday, December 05, 2008

Brr

This was the sky yesterday mid morning...

Surprisingly it didn't snow, just rain

And it was very cold.

And guess whose heating doesn't work ?




So with no heating I decided to block the runner and scarf..

The runner is 80 inches long...

I found space for the boards in the living room...

They were cold and wet, blocking wires dont go through cotton easily - the wires must have looked like mouse's tails as I had a cat attached to them when I moved them round...





This was the view on the floor for most of yesterday - the cotton was still damp when I went to bed last night ... I did have a halogen heater blasting all day and the hair drier was used a few times...

By this morning they were dry, so we got the floor back:-)









And this is my help - he was such a good boy sleeping off the wet knitting, he even walked round it...

His brother was nearly as good but didn't stay put for a photo...

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

beautiful Sue:)

6:29 pm  
Blogger Mad about Craft said...

I have had heating problems this week too! £138 worth!

7:51 pm  
Blogger Jillsknit said...

I usually gauge when the knitting is dry by finding one of the boys sleeping on top of it. What's with cats and clean-fresh knitting!?!
Oh no! Gotta go save the #10 needles from Bert......

2:56 am  
Blogger Spinningfishwife said...

He looks comfy....and the runner looks beautiful. I wish I could knit like you!

8:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nothing like a finished piece of beautiful knitting on the floor... - and 2 cute cats.
IDA

9:59 am  
Blogger Gill said...

I can't believe you've finished all that knitting, Sue - do you sleep?

9:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home