Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's a wrap


Actually it is Hypoteneuse by Knit Spot.

Made with 8 hanks of Summer tweed.


Gill - book stand is quite large :-)







Here it is folded in half - I could tell you how long it is, but I forgot to measure its final length and it is now wrapped up to give to a friend this afternoon...




And some things that I also made this week - a very skinny long scarf in the remainder of the Big Wool I had over from the big cardi of a few weeks ago...

This is for neighbour's grand daughters birthday next week (to go with the pink legwarmers..)


Then we have some more Knitspot (do I see a theme to my present knitting ? )
A neck warmer and one mitten - now will I manage to start and finish the other mitten before lunchtime tomorrow ? I'm off out soon so I think it might be a late night...
The yarn is camel that I dyed myself..

And then as it was so cold at the weekend I made these on the way to London on the train - and I was so pleased driving home from the station when it was minus 2...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Rosie said...

And I've still not managed to complete the first side of my tank top...

Really like the mitts you made on the train, what pattern did you use, or did you make up as you went along?

3:40 pm  
Blogger Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

fabulous as always sue:)

4:21 pm  
Blogger Knittings Nice! said...

Hi Sue...thank you for stopping by and posting the lovely comment.

I'm loving your blue scarf....my knitting at the moment is on and off but I have been making my Grandbubs year old now some crochet toddler hat and scarves.

5:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home