Sunday, February 05, 2006

Things I should have done and didn't

This week I should have cleaned my house, sorted out pattern details for Olympic jumper and more importantly got ahead on OU course work ready for tutorial this week and essay in a fortnight....







But this is what I ended up doing....
Yarn bought on Tuesday, back nearly finished - There is Skye dark green, Greeny/pink Wigwam and pinky/green Giotto, all from Colinette bargain hanks...








Now I'm going to leave the jumper in it's bag and hope it stops calling to me while I do...

7 Comments:

Blogger Spinningsue said...

That is absolutely gorgeous!

1:15 pm  
Blogger susoolu said...

Yes, gorgeous is definitely the word.

2:34 pm  
Blogger KnitYoga said...

That is lovely. Is it a scarf and is it knitted in a modular way? Just curious. :-)

4:03 pm  
Blogger blueadt said...

Wow - did you make the pattern up yourself?

6:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is just beautiful. I like this design.
Jutupaun

7:37 am  
Blogger Mary-Lou said...

pretty! What course are you doing ;)

7:35 pm  
Blogger Beverly said...

So beautiful!

4:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home