Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Secret Pal

When I came back on Sunday night there was a parcel waiting for me. And because I was feeling yukky I opened it and all it's nicely wrapped presents without taking any photos...


Here is a handmade card, some handspun from Skye (wonderful colour !!)
Some soap also from Syke.
A pincushion that is too good to use.
And a book of photos by Colin Baxter, open at one of my favourite beaches - Oldshoremore.

Thank you secret pal, they are lovely.
I've been sitting looking at the Highland pictures and dreaming of being up north again ;-)




And this is one of my Brother's cats.
This one liked trying to eat my knitting needles last time I was staying, this time she was in an unsocialable mood !

I'm feeling nearly normal today, finished knitting a Colinette jumper last night so get ready for some knitting photos ;-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Frankie said...

I'm ready for those photos...
What a nice parcel. Hope you're feeling a lot better by now.

4:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you liked it and hope you are feeling better.

9:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home