Thursday, July 20, 2006

Too hot for moles...

I've been trying to work out the pattern for the mole and his hill.
There are a few things I have realised :

a) I should have paid attention when I created the first mole.

b) Evil plume-like 'yarn' doesn't like me, and the feeling is mutual.

c) If you are stupid enough to drop a stitch forget it, it's easier to undo and start again !

d) Moles come in various sizes and I've nearly got it (I think)

e) There are five moles in one ball of the evil stuff....

f) I have a chair covered in partly made moles.

g) No mole would be able to burrow in this heat, so they are going back underground until it gets cooler.

I'm of on an adventure tomorrow, talking spinning & knitting ... guess who I'm going to meet ?

4 Comments:

Blogger Spinningsue said...

Hmmm I wonder? :-P

10:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not me, pout!

10:59 pm  
Blogger Rain said...

Evil stuff indeed, rather you than me working with it, but I'm sure the results willl be worth it.

9:14 am  
Blogger Angie said...

I don't have too much trouble with it if I knit it with a four-ply and we love it for capelets....moles ..lots of moles...are you a mole-crazy kinda person ? My daughter made a small mole with black chenille .

9:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home