Saturday, August 19, 2006

I am complete

Look what arrived today....

More presents from Rhonna, stitchmarkers in their own little cat bag :-)

Rhonna you are too kind, I hope that you get lots of goodies from your spoiler !!






And as promised some knitting !!!

First a cardi in Parisienne, colour unknown - it was one of the misdyes.....

I've got the buttons to sew on - managed one this morning before the postman arrived and excitement and photos took over....

I *will* sew the rest on today, promise !!!






And then a throw for some friends, I got this last weekend, and it needs to be finished by next weekend... It is a Ab Fab kit from Colinette in Antique colourway, one of the last they had....

I'm over half way and have mastered knitting in the ends so should only have two ends to sew in when I finish !!

I have also got a wrap to finish by Thursday, when I go on a day trip to you know where... And I can get rid of the box of pears....

Right back to the great clear up... I wish I wasn't soooo untidy, but trying to put things away properly is taking rather a long time, problem is I get easily distracted and find things I'd forgotten about .... and I seem to have more sheep than I thought - tomorrow might be a Sunday Sheep post....
Saturday Sky later, looks very wishy washy out there at the moment....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh ! gorgeous Colinette..love the ab-Fab in particular.

11:01 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That throw looks kind of familiar - isn't funny how changing the order of the mohairs gives it a different twist!!

11:06 am  
Blogger Piglottie said...

You've been getting some gorgeous gifts lately! I love the Colinette throw.

1:14 pm  
Blogger Artis-Anne said...

My you've been busy. As yet I haven't tried knitting with Parisienne. I do have a skein to try ,not too sure yet if I like it or not as I tried on a top knitted in it when I was last at Colinette and thought it might ride , what do you think? it does feel yummy though. Good luck in finishing all your tasks

6:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home