Thursday, August 10, 2006

Guess what I saw today...



Red Squirrels :-)))

They were so happy little things, rushing round like things possessed...

I'm amazed that I managed to get one in the middle of the frame...






And lots of owls... this one was out in the open and adults were allowed to stroke them...

Sorry I dont know what sort he is but he was splendid.

I went with nextdoor and her grand daughter.

A good way of amusing a ten year old, even if the goats started sucking our clothing while we were still wearing it !!






If you want a good day out looking at lots of goats, donkeys, sheep, alpacas, ducks, rodenty things,small horses, owls and red squirrels you need to go here. There is even a cow called Delores (my camera batteries had had enough by then, over 100 photos.....)

4 Comments:

Blogger Spinningsue said...

Awww! Sweet!

8:57 pm  
Blogger Badger said...

Oh wow, a red squirrel! I've not seen one of them for years!

11:16 pm  
Blogger Rain said...

I'm disappointed you didn't try to smeak an alpaca home with you.

The photos are lovely and it sounds like you had a great day out.

10:28 am  
Blogger Rosie said...

Makes me think of Beatrix Potter's book Squirrel Nutkin, are you sure that the owl and squirrel haven't escaped? And I always thought that Dolores was a Singing Nun (was that Monty Python, or I'm Sorry I'll Read that Again, or some such).

10:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home