Saturday, August 05, 2006

Saturday Skies

I've taken a few sky pictures today and didn't know which ones to include so here is a selection:



The view out of my bedroom window.

The sheep aren't always there, but when they are you tend to know about it - not the quietest animals !

The tents in the distance are for a County Fair happening tomorrow...





A view from Ross, the A40 going over the river Wye.

Think the hills might be the Black Mountains (but I might also have got that wrong !!)










And it was Ross Carnival today.

I got a few strange looks walking round taking pictures of the sky. They had a balloon race and this is the best picture I managed to get... there were lots of crys of 'look Sue there's one...' as the small dot disappeared into the distance...





And do you remember the baby elephant blanket I did, well this is it's owner. Still a baby but not an elephant.

A very quiet little girl, Mummy has said she doesn't want anything in pink knitted and doesn't mind silly knitting - I'm sure she has no idea the knitted treats that are heading her way... animal booties, cow baby grows....


I'm off to finish the mole hill, determined to get him finished and the pattern up by the end of tomorrow....

1 Comments:

Blogger Rain said...

She's adorable. I love making novelty stuff for babies but dread the day they're old enough to tell me off for it.

12:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home