Saturday, August 12, 2006

Saturday Sky




This is where I've been today.
I came home with my first skein of spun and plyed wool.
I'm a very happy, very tired girl.

Dont you love signs in two languages ?

And there weren't many tractors going Araf on the way home...


And I had lots of parcels waiting for me when I got back.
A wonderful pair of wooden needles from my Laceswap lady.
A Jade Starmore book that jumped me a few days ago...
A huge, very heavy box of very old books...

Hopefully tomorrow (if blogger behaves) I will share photos.
Off to get some sleep...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(grin) I'm glad you like the needles. You'll have to tell me how they feel. I've loved his crochet hooks ever since I first got my hands on one and have been really wondering about the knitting needles.

In the meantime . . . sshhhhh . . . more soon. :-)

Your Lace Swap Pal

2:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home