Wednesday, August 09, 2006

WIP's

Shelby asked to see our WIP's... Oh the shame of it....
Just to show I'm easy distracted, most of these have been on the needles for ages... and before anyone asks the WRS isn't on the needles any more, it is back on the cone waiting for the 'right moment'....



Diamond Fantasy Shawl

Been on the needles less than a week...













Another sock jumper, or it might be a cardi...
It's got a while to decide what it wants to be when it grows up...

Pattern from Web of Wool.











I cant remember how long this has been on the needles, really nice acrylic and subtle stripes....

















Lady Eleanor from Scarf Style.

Boucle from Colinette, bought ages ago and I thought this would grow quickly but it has been in this state since the beginning of the year....









And to prove I can finish something, this is a Pomatomus sock that I finished a few days ago...even though I measured it before starting the toe it is too long.. so will be redo at some point.... yarn is Silkwood sock.




And the reason there is no picture of kid mohair cardi.... it just needs it's buttons sewing on....so what shall I finish next.... or shall I celebrate by casting something else on ???

4 Comments:

Blogger Artis-Anne said...

LOL I so relate to this post. I have the very same balls of Marble waiting to be done also. Oh and I am a Libran, can I use that as a reason ?

12:57 am  
Blogger Nickerjac said...

If only I had that fewer WIP's I wouldn't even dare to post pictures of them all Lol

12:25 pm  
Blogger Rain said...

I think we can all be guilty of too many WIPs at times.

The shawl is going to be stunning. The colour is so pretty.

1:12 pm  
Blogger Kath said...

I was going to say that I too had some of that Marble waiting to be knitted up but I see my Mum has gotten there first! I think the first owl is a Tawny Owl, my book say: 'Mottled and streaked, large round head, black eyes, no ear tufts' but I may be wrong.

10:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home