Sunday, August 20, 2006

Sunday Sheeps.

There's a woman I know who has a thing for hats....
She also has a thing for sheep.....
And set a challenge for photos of sheep...
Now I hate to say it but these are the ones lurky round my house - dont you just love the things you find when you are clearing up !!!
And the worse thing is that I know there's more... I also do cats, pigs and the occasional cow....



Bought sheep - the bag from an earlier post with a baby purse (equally frightened !)

A tray. Two baby sheep from NEC earlier this year, ornaments covered in wool type material.

A sheep from Getknitted

A mug that has seen better days

And some material that might end up as a needle roll....




Sewing patterns.

One part of Storybook farm quilt by McKenna Ryan. One day (month/year) I intend to make the whole quilt...

Grazing Sheep pattern - I just had to buy it from the quilt show in Malvern a few years ago.

And from the same show Woolly Sheep from Critter Patterns. They do alsorts of applique animal designs and if you see them at quilt shows they have offers (and you know me and bargains!!)


A bag from Waitrose - he hasn't come out very well...

And knitting patterns.

Shawn the sheep

Counting sheep throw

Felted sheep from Fibretrends
Got the pattern from US as no one over here stocks it... and I shouldn't have looked on their main site - they have one for Alpacas....
how cute are these ?






And here is one I made earlier...

Or rather quite a long time ago, a blind cushion (not sure if I ran out of time to put the eyes on or couldn't be bothered..)

And some notelets that jumped me last week.....



As I said I'm sure there are lots more sheep hiding around here, when they decided to show themselves I show you's the ewes ;-)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you seen the "Sam the Ram" and "Sue the Ewe" knitting patterns? They make the cutest three-dimensional knitted toys!

2:08 pm  
Blogger Rain said...

Lol, that's a lot of sheep.

2:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quick get the smelling salts for Ruth !!I had my eye on that Fibertrends sheep pattern ..isn't it adorable?

6:31 pm  
Blogger Badger said...

That's a lot of sheep you've got there!

6:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home