Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Sorry.....

... for yesterday's post....

After talking to several friends today I think it's all to do with Birthday's past......

Yvonne will be pleased to know that her bathroom suggestions are going to be used in mid Wales, I think I might store my tops for spinning in my en suite bath (it did use to be a store room before it was converted) and I do have the advantage of not fixing the wood cladding for the panels yet....

Shed is filling up nicely, when the rain allows. The rest of is going to be piled up somewheres, I do hope I don't have too many avalanches.... Once when I asked a friend if they slept well, the answer was yes, but there was an avalanche in the night.....so now I know that stuff needs a while to settle so there is no subsidence....

I've found some more sheeps for Ruth, Golden Black Sheep beer... will post photos soon, too much thunder about at the moment...

I'm off to eat cake at Colinette tomorrow, and I might pick up some wool from the bargain bin for someone if he is a good boy ;-)

Thanks again for all your comments, and if any of you do come round to my house, dont worry I wont clear up too much, just enough chairs to sit on... after all what would be the point of clearing all the woolly things away just to get them out again......

And I will be managing to go to the beer festival several times over the weekend, what more can a girl ask for, beer, cake and good company (if only I would be allowed to KIP that would be perfect!! - wrong type of visitors ...)

5 Comments:

Blogger Badger said...

Glad you're a happier bunny today! Mind you, the thought of cake and beer always makes me happy too ;)

10:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear you sounding more like "you"

Birthdays can be very stressful - particularly when they have links to past painful memories that get revived when their timing coincides with public news stories.

The only solution is to create new and faboulous memories of birthdays so celebrate in style!

7:12 am  
Blogger Fred said...

Have you not learnt yet from a naughty girl that yarn makes good pillow/mattress/cushion stuffing? ;-)

7:22 am  
Blogger Piglottie said...

Never feel you have to apologise for your feelings. If it helped to let it all out, then thats a good thing. I'm glad you feel better today and have a wonderful time at Colinette eating cake and drooling over luscious yarn.

2:14 pm  
Blogger Rain said...

I too am firmly encamped in the hiding things school of tidying up. It's the best method if you ask me :)

9:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home