Saturday, August 26, 2006

Saturday Skys

As usual I cant decide....

There was a wedding in the village today.....



And they had a bubble machine ....

It is very difficult to get pictures of bubbles and sky especially when the wind is blowing...

So this is the church tower...
With a few bubbles....







And this is a bit of the war memorial,


A camera, and lots more bubbles...









And just look at the wedding car !!!

Wicked :-)











I've managed to clear up as best I can, there is a choice of chairs to sit on, more carpet than I can remember, and a sparkling bathroom... I do have to be really careful in the en suite, it has reverted to a box room again, lots of health & safety issues ;-)
Think I've got an hour's knitting before they arrive.. and then we shall have some cake.... and then maybe a beer or two or three or four (talking halves these days !!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Rain said...

Yay, you got cleared up in time and with knitting time to spare too!

9:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home