Sunday, October 15, 2006

zzzzz

10 nights, 5 different beds, roughly 775 miles driving..

Now two very happy cats and my own bed to look forward to....

And I must learn how to get on the North Circular from Ally Pallly, it didn't help going clockwise for a while instead of anti clockwise... at least there were no hold ups, but I cant remember when I was so tired whilst driving...

Glad to be home and when it is light I can empty the car and see exactly what I've come home with....

I will try and do a proper post tomorrow ... at least I should know where I am !!

3 Comments:

Blogger Knitting@number9 said...

Glad to see you got home safe! Was great to meet you - Gill

12:18 am  
Blogger NikolaAnne said...

Ditto that! :-)

Lovely to chat to you at the end of what was probably a hectic weekend for you!

2:47 pm  
Blogger Stitch 'n Dye said...

Lovely to see you - even if only briefly. Looking forward to Harrogate and more time to chat etc... Booked my B&B - but had to get at Knaresborough - still looks a nice place and I will only need it for sleeping and breakfast:)

7:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home