Saturday, December 30, 2006

6 weird things about me

I've been tagged by Gill and have had a few problems trying to limit this to just 6 but here goes...

1. I have never smoked or taken illegal drugs - I dont think this is weird but sensible.....

2. I have been told I'm taller on the phone - what can I say....

3. One of the courses I'm doing with the OU is 'Death and Dying' . I went to my first funeral when I was 18 and since then I have been to 23, that averages at more than one a year, but in some years I manage not to go to any - This is just life (or rather death) and as a result I'm not afraid of dying...

4. The first embroidery I sold was of a lady wearing a red hat I sold it whilst standing on a ladder in a churchyard painting the outside of my house.....

5. I grind my teeth and talk in my sleep....

6. Until last night I had a decorated Christmas tree planted in a toilet outside my house. (I now have a tree laying beside a toilet outside my house, it was very windy yesterday evening...)

I could have included the amount of cat food I have in the house, the weight of my 4 ply stash (but kniters would not find that too weird !)


I've decided not to tag anyone, but if you think you are have weird tendencies feel free to share...


And now I'm off to try and take photos of my spinning & felting stash because I do have a winner...

I think today is going to be a day of multiple posts ......

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's not weird it's all rather adorable .Anyone who can make a sheep cake is interesting.I tend to think of weird as very complimentary since Fozzie's mom said of his friends "they are all weirdos but nice weirdos" ...here's to "weirdness"

9:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home