Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Getting there...slowly

The cards are in the post.

The local ones are yet to be written but as I plan to deliver them at the weekend there is plenty of time ....

Some of the presents are wrapped, others are going to be done today for santa to deliver on Thursday - I do so love visiting Liverpool at Christmas.... Not.....

For those that are interested the lights came from Countrywide in Ledbury - they also do cow ones... Just shown them to the lady nextdoor and she has gone away amused thinking I've completely lost what little plot I had....

There is still time for guesses on the weight of my spinning/felting stash. I dont know what the answer is but I will try and find it all over Christmas when I try and do some decorating and orgainising upstairs... Might manage to be slightly more together next year... imagine how much more things I can produce when I can find the raw materials.....



And a semi seasonal photo of some geese a laying (ok one of them is sitting down... the others are trying to attack me....)

4 Comments:

Blogger susoolu said...

Well, you are still more organised than I am - and sheep lights too. Mighty impressive.

It is nearly the New Year, and time for glorious and wonderful things to start happening...

12:15 am  
Blogger Rain said...

You were close, geese scare me senseless.

I know what you mean about Liverpool, I went in yesterday and it was manic.

5:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope the sheep didn't peck you too much!! We came home via the M62 the other day, how awful was it!!

Wishing you a very happy christmas and new year.

3:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh no, I'm going mad - meant to say, hope the geese didn't peck you, not sheep!!!

3:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home