Monday, December 11, 2006

I'm Bored...

Of knitting with natural coloured yarn....



Finished both sleeves...

And cast on the front earlier, only got 148 rows to the shoulders..





So I started a throw on Friday night, and now it is half done.

And as well as being coloured I only have to count to four for the patterned row (and I can just about manage that !!)

For those that think we have had nice sunny weather, it was only the one day, and the rain has been pouring ever since... floodwatch has a flood warning at the moment( but the status will change ....)

And we really didn't buy any yarn on Saturday, only things we got were cranberries, a glass jug and a lampshade....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the throw, it's looking gorgeous. Is it for you or a present?

And you've done loads of the aran, so well done!!

6:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The throw looks lovely and has grown quite a lot since Saturday!

The glass jug is perfect for my dpns. Only downside? Its already full! :-(

7:25 pm  
Blogger Rain said...

The aran is going to look fantastic when it's done. Hang in there!

The throw looks lovely so far.

11:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home