Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Happy Days


Sorry but this is the best I can do with a photo of the cake...
And the reason it is blurred isn't to do with the amount of alcohol I've had - due to standing on step ladders I haven't had any yet today !

And it does taste good, it has been fed regularly, and there is now one less sheep ....


and the first present I opened yesterday had a knitters tote in it.....

Very apt and it still is amusing me....

Thank you so much to the great knitter who got it for me....



And the other side ....

I've managed to get enough of the painting done so that I can play with a screwdriver and put the stash wardrobe together, I have a strange feeling that it wont all fit, so I might have to resort to the bathroom storage area...

And now I must finish picking up stitches for nextdoor's cardi and then I've finished my Christmas knitting, not bad only a day late !

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still working on my xmas knitting helped along by some great cake!

What else did Santa bring?

11:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still have some Christmas knitting I haven't cast on yet!

Great pic of the cake now how about one of the tree in the loo?

10:03 pm  
Blogger susoolu said...

If you think of xmas knitting as not having any specific year designation, then it eases the pressure considerably!

And your sheep cake is a stunner.

12:53 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sue - I think you deserve a special award for all your sheepies - that cake is superb! And having xmas day by yerself can be really peaceful - have done it a few times myself. Hope you enjoyed it xx

10:56 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the "back off -I'm knitting" - I should have this tattoed across my forehead I think - my bag is usually lethal with sharp needles poking out the side and getting passers by.
That cake - mmmmmmmm.
HAPPY NEW YEAR, SUE!

4:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home