Thursday, December 07, 2006

Empty Boxes

I've had fun today helping restock sale room shelves..... There is now Cadenza and lots more Giotto, including a lovely bluey green (could be velvet damson or a strange neptune).

The boxes should have come with a health warning, I'm not going to share all that came home with me, but I will try and take photos tomorrow if there is any daylight ;-)
And a fair bit is going to be rehomed elsewhere.....

We have not had any power cuts for over 48 hours, a record for the last week. And contray to popular belief my having power cuts shouldn't affect anyone web sites, as far as I'm aware I dont have a web server in the house....

And the rain is still pouring and we wont even talk about the wind !! If it is drier tomorrow I will venture out in my waterproofs and take photos, might manage to take one of some of the remains of the trees that fell on Saturday night, most of the lanes were blocked....

I've managed to finish one of the sleeves of the aran, hoping to finish the other tomorrow and then it's just the front and the finishing off, no pressure then !!



And a seasonal photo.

Mistletoe growing in someone's front garden

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've heard what you've been up to!! Just how much stock did you relieve colinette of?? ;)

1:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I love mistletoe ,that is a gorgeous picture.

7:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home