Saturday, February 17, 2007

Saturday Sky


One of the things about living in a valley is that we get fog...

This is a neighbour's walnut tree with early morning fog...

I'm off (as soon as I get myself organised) to the place without water and heating....

Hopefully we can work like women possessed and finish the clear out in the next two days, wish us luck....

I hope everyone has a productive weekend, show me what you've knitted - as I wont be able to knit a stitch until I get home late Sunday night :-(

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Rain said...

It's so interesting to see your views in such wildly different weather. That's a great looking picture.

10:34 am  
Blogger Nic said...

I hope you manage to get everything sorted out this weekend and manage to survive with no knitting.
I've remembered my Saturday sky this week!
re lie-ins at SkipNorth; I'm thinking of knitting a hat to hide bed-head to save some time on Saturday morning. Sunday is a lie-in for me though.
Nic
x

9:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did it go?

I attempted to do some sorting out here and ended up finding more half finished projects - they are now neatly wound into balls!

8:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home