Friday, March 16, 2007

How many people does it take...


To spin some wool...

The answer is one two three four five and me makes six (And maybe seven but I'm not sure if Liz actually spun any)

I dont think I've left anyone out, but it was fun, the centre is still very over spun ....


And this is the rest of the blue faced humbug, spun this morning and still very wet...

Think they might end up as an interesting designer scarf type thing....


Progress on the shawl is faster then I thought - I have been doing other things honest !!

And this is still the first ball, I wonder how long it will go....




And these were meant to be matching socks but someting went wrong at the heel.

So I give you nearly matching socks !
A lot of one foot knitted on a coach somewhere in Yorkshire....

5 Comments:

Blogger Woolly Wormhead said...

Comunial hand-spun is special! And you plied it, too, clever girl ;)

12:26 pm  
Blogger Spinningfishwife said...

It`s like Noto Transitions, surely...changing along the length. I`m sure it was interesting anyway!

3:46 pm  
Blogger Nic said...

Yep I think I know which Sue you are...Gem and I were talking to you at the back of the coach about my lovley (still) disorganised wedding plans. Am I right?
Those socks look lovely, you'll never know that they don't quite match when you have them on ;)
Nic
xx

8:46 am  
Blogger Artis-Anne said...

Sounds like you all had fun with the spinning , lovely idea .
Socks look great even if you say they don't match :)

10:41 am  
Blogger Rain said...

Your shawl is flying along!

The handspun is all the most special for being a group projects.

3:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home