Friday, May 18, 2007

Grrrrr

My new replacement oil tank is leaking....

Mermaid is lost in transit - posted on 30 April and still not here....

My SP9 parcel from Kerry is still not here - posted on 17 January.....

but this and this did arrive today.... too many decisions on what to make next...

I've finished one sock since yesterday, going to start his partner later...
I think I'm getting to the stage where I might be able to knit something other than socks, I've got a shawl that is on the last chart waiting for me to concentrate, and a cardi that is crying out to be flat and not in ball form ....

Thanks for all the help of foot sizes, I decided to ask my Rowanette Exchange victim to measure their foot.... I'm not sure if she reads this or not, so I wont be sharing them until she has received them....

And now I'm going to eat beef stew & dumplings with some rice pudding to follow....

I wonder if it will be dry enough to mow the grass tomorrow..... or shall I just let it grow under my feet....

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary-Lou said...

don't know about your grass, but ours is knee length, thanks ot all the rain recently, and no chance to mow it as it's not sufficiently dry whenever we might have a chance to get the mower out ... going to be a bugger of a job when we finally do get a chance

11:38 pm  
Blogger Rain said...

What a pain over the missing post.

6:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let it grow I guess!! Just checked out Mermaid - gorgeous!! Hope it arrives soon.

4:48 pm  
Blogger Artis-Anne said...

Oh I do hope you parcels arrive soon; i just hate that when things go missing in the post, like the latest Vogue issueI subscribe to has vanished .
Sorry I didn't get to see you at WWW but wasn't it great :) I came home skint but still lusting for more !!

9:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home