Saturday, December 20, 2008

Long Day Driving


I left home at a stupid time this morning - hardly had space in the car for anything else.. too much food and drink...

Met my friends at a farmers market in Totton - I got there fine, their sat nav, maps and two of them got lost ;-)

We got on the ferry - it was calm but cold.









And this is where we are staying...

I would tell you where I am, but as usual all I know is that it is the Isle of Wight !!







This is one of our neighbours - meet Beryl. Her partner Borris was hiding when I went out with the camera...











And I've been told that if I'm naughty I'm going in here :-(

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

very interesting place Sue, just one question will there be room for your bedding in the cage?

7:00 pm  
Blogger Heather said...

Hope you have a great time! The place you are staying looks lovely.

7:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you managed any time away from your crate yet? LOL!
Have a very Merry, Ferret-filled Christmas :0) xx

4:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home