Friday, December 19, 2008

Tis the season to be cold...

Last Saturday I helped Anne at a craft market in Hereford.

It was cold, I was well wrapped up - two neckwarmers, two pairs of fingerless mittens, and we wont go there with how many other layers I had on...

And yes that is the Clanger hat made by Ruth that I was told never to wear again - I couldn't find another hat...




I managed to finish the set of spirals for a friend just before we got to the restaurant for lunch :-)

And they fitted and she loved them.

Yesterday the leg warmers went to their new owner and she was very impressed and confused that everyone else knew she was getting them !!






And I thought my house was cold - but these are some windows in Hereford - snow inside !!


I'm off to the Isle of Wight tomorrow at some silly hour of the morning for a, hopefully, relaxed holiday...
I hope everyone has a peaceful holiday and that the seasonal fairy brings you lots of yarny goodness

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Knittings Nice! said...

Sounds like you've been having lots of fun and the knitty stuff looks great. Have a lovely relaxing time on your break and an enjoyable Christmas.

9:58 am  
Blogger Yvonne said...

Looks cold enough for you to be wearing the knickers!

Have a good break

1:19 pm  
Blogger KnitYoga said...

Happy Xmas! Hope you have a wonderful break!

9:07 pm  
Blogger Woolly Wormhead said...

Yey - Clanger got an outing!

Hope your seasonal period has been a happy one :)

I miss my friends :(

1:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home