Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Letter C

I've been rushing around again...

Last week it was Cheltenham Stitch & Craft show - teaching patchwork knitting for three days

This week it is Cottenham - Textiles in Focus show. I'm going to be staying with Rosie at Cambridge.

I've also been knitting cables - Staghorn from A Fine Fleece.

And the only chocolate in the house is one of these (Rav link) it still needs its ends sewing in... made with two strands of orginal Colinette 4 ply in a muted brown colour....

I've also been spending a lot of time on the Charity Commission site some of my favourite documents are CC3, CC8, C35...

I've also been trying to keep an eye on calories - I really need to loose my extra pounds soon - less than a stone, if only stress and knitting were enough exercise to help :-)

And I've been drinking far too much coffee !!

Sorry there are no pictures, I will really try better next time (I think I've said that before !!)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger suse-the-slow-knitta said...

cool!

1:18 pm  
Blogger Knittings Nice! said...

Wosw you've been a busy bee.....I'm just finishing off hubbys socks in Regia Kaffe colours and have just cast on for a pair in Sirdar crofter yarn...very soft. Also am tempted to do a Colinette Perugrino throw...but just looking for now.

10:48 am  
Blogger TutleyMutley said...

I too was trying to think of C words: cuddles for you, C you soon and
ciao, cutiepie!
(funnily the work I have to type in to verify me as real is 'actus' - isn't that missing the 'c'?

say hi to rosie for me.

love the serious lace.

5:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home