Thursday, January 08, 2009

Warm Legs (at last)

Blogger has decided after too many attempts to upload photos :-)

German Stockings by Cookie A
















I forgot to check my seams :-)



















And I have enough yarn over from the two balls to make some 'ordinary' sized socks






























And I was being silly with my feet

Thanks to Anne for taking the photos and to the Green Cafe for the tiled floor...


Now I have to decide whether my next pair of socks are going to be long or short... but before then I have some lace to knit ...

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Sue Krekorian said...

Gorgeous!

3:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well it was cold yesterday ;-)

5:34 pm  
Blogger Joy said...

I admired these on Ravelry the other day when Blogger wasn't playing.

It's warming up a little ........ ;-)

2:43 pm  
Blogger Kirstie said...

These are beautiful and they really suit you. I've had the pattern for ages and now I feel inspired to actually knit them. Thank you!

6:59 pm  
Blogger Alison said...

That is so impressive! Love the cables & that colour is lovely!
Glad it's a little warmer today ;)

2:29 pm  
Blogger Artis-Anne said...

WOW they are amazing

11:26 am  
Blogger TutleyMutley said...

Beautiful (and I'm not talking about the floor!). I know they would take me an age to knit - and I'll bet they took you, well, days!

5:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home