Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Busy fingers


I've been wanting warm legs for a while...

This is the first German Stocking by Cookie A

I had a bit of bother with the sizing, had to restart and then redo the foot & heel ... but it now fits and it's friend was started last night





And the Tomatoes are finished :-)

I'm just going to let the pictures speak for themselves...

























And if you turn the pattern pieces round you can get them facing the other way ;-)









And what else can you back tomatoes with ?
Yes, I do have some fried egg material :-)
I wonder what other projects I can use it for ?
And I'm off again tomorrow to not celebrate New Year... I hope the boys will forgive me for going away again....



Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Knittings Nice! said...

Oh Sue these are brilliant...fantastic work. Heres wishing you a Happy and Healthy 2009....hugs xx

11:36 am  
Blogger Joy said...

I am SUCH a bad blogger at the moment! I'd just like to say Happy New Year to you Sue, and a big "wow" to your long socks!

See you soon?

8:40 am  
Blogger littlelixie said...

have fun while you're wherever you are!

5:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home