Sunday, February 12, 2006

Shaddows are growing...


I did not sit in front of the telly all day yesterday - just most of it !
Got 40 rows left of sleeve and then I get to increase for the body and treble the number of stitches :-(
Shaddow knitting is clever, right side rows are knitting and with Addi circulars I dont have to watch what I'm doing, even managed to carry on knitting whilst watching rugby... Wrong side rows are a mixture of knit and purl- dark is k32 & p32, colours are k30 & p34 so I have to concentrate a bit....



My neighbour has some free range chickens, here they are in my front garden.
See I didn't spend all day knititng, took photos of a couple of birds as well :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger KnitYoga said...

Knittings looking good and very productive, too!!! :-)

11:28 pm  
Blogger gourdongirl said...

Have never tried shadow knitting, or come to that seen it done....looking forward to meeting you and seeing your work at SKIPnorth.

10:14 pm  
Blogger BabyLongLegs said...

Hiya Sue :)
Those yarns look lovely......your jumper is going to be fantastic!
love
Sarah xXx

3:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home