Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wednesday Wye

I thought I would try something different to make me post more regularly ...

First a picture of the river yesterday morning at 10am.. not totally over it's banks






As you can see from this photo....

Up but not over....





And the begining of Wednesday Wye's

I was going to take photos today from the same spot, only thing was that the lay by was full of horse trailers...

So this is the view towards the same sort of area.. taken from my parked up car.. not sure were the river is meant to be and the fields...



And in this photo you can see a bridge - that is the 'main' way into my village...


Now I've got home I'm staying put... until Friday morning when I'm off to visit friends near London... They want to go walking, I'm hoping that a trip round the Tower of London will be drier....

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

great pictures! Enjoy London :)

2:39 pm  
Blogger maylin said...

Just a bit wet then? Much the ame here too, but unseasonably warm...

6:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home