Thursday, January 03, 2008

Ideas not resolutions

I hardly ever make resolutions, mainly because they are just made to be broken.. instead I have had an idea for this year - try and only buy things I need... including yarn - it must be a good bargain and it must have a purpose..
So this was a bargain, but I did buy it last year - 500g of interesting batt (with silk) The colours looked more muted on ebay but it called to me, and as I haven't done any spinning for a while I decided it was the push I needed to get the wheels turning...









And this is the yarn ( I dont think any of it has been near a sheep...) that is going to be leaving my house soon.

So tomorrow I will be standing in the queue at the post office - I do hope it doesn't snow.. it looks very pretty but on untreated lanes, not so good....

A very strange thing has happened over the last few days I've decided to have a sort out of clutter, clothes and general stuff - think it could have been looking and seeing how much yarn I had or just trying to take my mind off January and the usual bad news it brings...

Right I better find those addresses and then see if I remember how Morris works...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger maylin said...

What a gorgeous colour batt! Almost good enough to eat (kind of gives you a clue that one of my NY resolutions is to do with dieting doesn't it when eerything looks like food!)
Good Luck with your non resolution.

5:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home