Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wednesday Wye


Did I say it had been raining ?

Look at the colour of that water... and the sky..

And yes it has rained/hailed again this afternoon.

I have nearly got everything out of the car from the weekend - tables dont matter do they ?







I found this on the road by the photo bridge..

And now I'm off to knit another Silken Leaves Shawl - I think I've just about got the pattern sorted...

Any guesses on how long it will take me to knit 600m of silk ?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kath said...

Hi Sue, it was lovely to see you this weekend - wasn't it manic on Saturday. I'd just like to ask one thing... how do you do mitred squares? LOL!! Missed that you came up to Liverpool - you probably practically drove past my doorstep on the way! Hope you had fun and are now recovered from WWWales (sounds like a stutter!!) Good luck with the lace.

7:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home