Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Meme

I've been tagged by Jill and even though I dont usually do memes I've decided to play along before someone else tags me !!

The Rules:

Rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names. Then the player goes to the "named" people's blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. If you've been tagged, you do the same, letting the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer.
Your answer of course, is the answer to the following questions. Here we go!

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was just coming to the end of my year long divorce, not the best time of my life. I was working in Exeter for a company dealing with garage forecourts - there was a limit to how many times you can explain to someone who doesn't speak English that petrol pumps and tills need electricity to run...

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today? Block two shawls, design something using 30g of yarn, visit next door (it's her birthday), do another load of washing, catch up on things from the weekend away, hoover (dust bunnies taking over), if it wasn't so wet outside I would try and clear some of the weeds that are taking over in the garden - a quiet day !!

3. Snacks I enjoy: Chocolate (goes without saying), occasionally cake & biscuits...

4. Places I've lived: Liverpool, Newcastle, Manchester,Plymouth, Exeter, a couple of villages on Dartmoor, deepest Herefordshire...

5. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: buy a cottage in the Highlands of Scotland, help friends pay off their debts, give more to charity, tour USA, Canada and Australia, buy a ladybird spinning wheel. And get a housekeeper to clean the house, cook the occasional meal and organise me !!

Rules say I have to tag 6 people now so hope you’ll pay along:
I've seen so many version of this in the last few days so I'm not tagging anyone, but if you want to play along take this version (American version gives you a billion to play with instead of a million...)

Now were they the answers you expected to see ? And yes I have moved around a lot (mainly on the west of the country) And contray to popular belief I dont just sit and knit all day ;-)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jillsknit said...

Thanks for playing along. This was the first time I was tagged and, the person who tagged it - it was her first time I tried not to tag people who I've seen memes on before. And now - I know more about you!

5:50 pm  
Blogger TutleyMutley said...

Wyesue - do I believe you when you say you don't sit around and knit all day long?

9:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home