Saturday, May 03, 2008

Distractions


It goes without saying that I'm a bit bonkers...

Some may know that I joined the Sock Pentathlon - five sock patterns released on the first of a month and then speed knitted ...

This month the pattern was released at 1am yesterday.

Now I dont do morning.. as I started about 9am and this was last night.. heels both turned





And this was the result about twenty minutes ago...

I was fifteenth to finish (last time I was 34th)

Pattern is called Berlin Munster

(Knitwitches sock yarn - bad photo !!)






And this is what I should have been knitting.. another Silken Leaves shawl.

And I have a horrible feeling it might need to be finished by the end of the week (whoops)

That is 1.5 knitting, and not much yarn used...

Yarn is a much nicer colour, but it is getting dark...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

You're right - that's totally bonkers. But nice socks!!!

And good luck on the shawl speed-knitting...

10:01 pm  
Blogger Susan said...

You are by far the speediest lace knitter I know....I think the others are cheating or on crack!

** gorgeous red socks btw :)

9:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love those socks!

4:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home