Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wednesday Wye


If you drive down the A40 just past Ross Labels there is a lay by going down the hill...

I thought it was good place to stop to take some photos... A good view but not easy to drive away, good job my car picks up speed really well !!

For the wildlife spotters there is a swan on the river...






And there hasn't been much rain recently...

More of that evil yellow stuff - it is everywhere I'm hoping that it will be harvested soon and then I can walk outside my front door without sneezing !!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

I love your Wednesday Wye. Its like being home again ;)
We have loads of the evil yellow stuff here too. I have had so many comments from 'well-meaning' parents at school when I drop Jack off, wondering why I look so rough that I have taken to wearing sunglasses ever since!!

9:47 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You certainly live in a beautiful part of the country!

9:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home