Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wednesday Wye


I went to the vets again today, which meant another view of the river...

More tablets for the boy, he is putting on weight but his thyroid levels are still off the scale...


In Ross by the river side...







This chap was not a canoe, but had just been for a swim to get his ball...

His humans were trying to get him to come away from the river, but he stayed there long enough for a 'where have they gone photo'








And up stream looked like this,

Very green and no sight of the yellow stuff (it's going to seed and I'm hoping they will cut soon!!)










The Riverside Inn had been painted - notice they have even painted the shed to match!!!













And do you know were I parked the car ?

I'm off up North tomorrow - missing Eurovision for something far better/worse the Osmonds 50th Anniversary tour - that means that I was minus eight when they started !!

And who knows next week I might actually be able to show some knitting or spinning... it does depend on the 'p*** up in the brewery' situation that has taken up most of my time for the last two weeks... things are improving, hopefully next week they might know what beer is .... or rather they will do ;-)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Yvonne said...

Enjoy the Osmonds!

p.s. mine's a pint!

11:28 pm  
Blogger Alison said...

At least it's not raining!

1:24 pm  
Blogger suse-the-slow-knitta said...

the painting on the side of the building is wonderful!
Lucky girl going to see the Osmonds, it will be a great show, enjoy!

8:51 pm  
Blogger Jillsknit said...

Sue--tag, you're it! Playing a little game on my blog...take a peek. I hope you'll play. :)

6:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home