Monday, November 03, 2008

Fastest Cardi Ever

I feel lots better today, and a little bit lighter ;-)


It was getting dark as I took the photo so the colour is completely wrong !! It is more of a pinky colour not the usual purple ;-)

The yarn Rowan Big Wool arrived from here on a Saturday morning, I cast on the right number of stitches eventually on Sunday morning (I blame the winter pimms - if you haven't tried it, it's similar to mulled wine only different !)

And I finished sewing up on the Monday afternoon, all it needs is a fastening or two...
Pattern is Brigitta (Rav link)

And you never know there might be more finished knitting tomorrow (if I manage to sew in some ends...)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger suse-the-slow-knitta said...

it looks very warm and cosy, just what we need now

6:18 pm  
Blogger Spinningfishwife said...

Oh bollix...just what I need. Another project I have to cast on NOW.

(Your's looks great, btw. I do like purple.)

7:10 pm  
Blogger Rosie said...

Glad to hear that you're feeling better! am most impressed by that rapid knitting. I haven't managed a single stitch on my tank top for about 4 weeks now. Must crack on...

9:27 pm  
Blogger Heather said...

Brigitta looks lovely, and that Pimms sounds fun too - I shall be on the lookout.

10:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home