Monday, March 09, 2009

For Rosie



There has been lots of activity in the pond for the last few weeks... over the weekend it has got more intense ;-)


I didn't notice at the time but they were all looking at the camera and wanted to say hello to Mrs Frog







I dont know how many of them are in this group but from the noise and the splashes they are having fun...
I'm off to have some fun of my own today (but will be keeping out of the water and fully clothed!!) - will he be a frog or not... time will tell....

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Sue Krekorian said...

Good luck - hope you get handsome prince lucky! Sounds better than my trip to the dental hygienist and taking my pick of the many chores to be done - must knit some Flutter. Lotsaluv xxx

10:46 am  
Blogger Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

Well you know what they say about the number of frogs you need to kiss:)
Hope you are feeling better, give me a ring when you get chance.

2:25 pm  
Blogger Rosie said...

Yikes! That is one busy pond. Hope the prince-hunt is going well. xx

8:38 pm  
Blogger suse-the-slow-knitta said...

frops do enjoy a very vigorous spring don't they?

10:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home