Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Meeting of minds


These were taken last week ....

It is the cat's garden

The dog just visits...















Trig was having a good explore....

But had a problem when he came back up from what is meant to be the veggie plot....















Eventually they realised that they could get past each other with a bit of moving about...











Then the cat had to go and see what was now the bottom of the garden...












And then the stand off continued...

If only they had been so good today !

We had hisses (at me & the dog)
And growls at everyone...

And the odd claw shown in anger...











Thanks to everyone for their good wishes.

And if you are curious about what the bloke looks like - here is a photo taken today....

I've got an exciting end to week - I'm getting one of these on Friday on the way up to Liverpool for the weekend...

And the spinning is going well - I've nearly finished spinning up the batt I got from Winghams at Skipnorth....

Knitting is on a bit of a slow at the moment, but hopefully when the batt is done the clicking will start...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger suse-the-slow-knitta said...

cats and dogs are so funny, still at least no one got hurt.
Your fella loks , erm , nice, although maybe he needs a shave? and a higher waistband (see if he blushes now!!)

1:57 pm  
Blogger Rosie said...

I'm glad that the humans are getting on better than their pets do! And I agree with Suse re the waistband (I laughed so hard at that that I nearly had an accident...)

6:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home