Saturday, April 11, 2009

Productive Times



At last some knitting :-)

I started these last night, red spider mite socks...











And some spinning... I went to a spinning group last Tuesday morning, plied this in the afternoon.... someone wanted to buy it in the evening at knitting group...

Fibre is from Artist Pallette








And I finished the yellow lace for Anne... well we need another skein to do the lace round the neck...



And I have been helping nextdoor decorate the church for Easter. As you can see we do get a bit carried away.
I would have preferred if she had emptied the vase of water before I had to drive to church with it sitting on her knee - she did stay dry but it was a close thing !!



And a close up of the chickens...



Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Wow! You are scarily productive - I feel tired just reading about it! Love the spider socks, and your handspun is gorgeous.

2:19 pm  
Anonymous Juliet said...

Oh, my. That yarn looks luvverley! Did you split it down the middle then just spin it as it came, or in half widthways and then spun as it came? Or none of the above ;p
Really gorgeous.

2:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh oh oh I want the spider pattern!!!! Where did you get it???? and don't you feel it's a bit of a waste to tuck them up inside your trousers??? Fran xxx

10:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home