Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Knitting :-)


I did say that I have been knitting and would take photos...
So here they are - the back of Staghorn




Some socks in Mini Moch available from Woolly Workshop (when she gets some more in stock !!)
Very soft yarn, and the colour changes just happened without warning (apart from the knot in the yellow foot...)
I really should have got some more when I had the chance but...



The first fitted tank that I made - looks like nothing when it is flat....
Done with two strands of Colinette original pure wool 4 ply.


But when you put it on... and try and take photos in the messy stash room this is what it looks like...
Yes it is a different one, this one cast on on Thursday or it could even have been Friday and finished on Sunday night..
And the colour goes well with my new thin look jeans :-)


And for those who are curious (and I know you are, coz those that can have been phoning me up !!).
The bloke I met on Monday actually talks more than I do - I know hard to believe, but very true !! Not sure where it will lead yet, but who knows.....
And tomorrow I really should sort out what is going to Skipnorth for swaps, and then I might even end up with floors... and a very confused cat :-)

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Rosie said...

I love the tank tops and am still giggling at the thought of all those frogs in your pond...

2:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the tank top! Suits you!

6:59 pm  
Blogger Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

so you do knit:)
Love the top and the socks

7:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, a bloke who talks more than you. That is very impressive, and maybe a Sign (whether a sign for good or bad I couldn't guess!).

Rachel

9:51 pm  
Blogger suse-the-slow-knitta said...

fantastic socks!

11:41 pm  
Blogger suse-the-slow-knitta said...

you have been nominated for an Honest Scrap award- see my blog!

7:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home