Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Yarny Adventures

I'm still here... just...

So far this week I've fitted a new lock to nextdoor's side door, rescued a duck egg from falling into the pond (wild ducks visit every day, she cant be that bright otherwise she wouldn't have laid an egg within inches of the water...), I've written up workshop notes for modular knitting and even knitted a sample....

I have two huge bags of give aways for Skipnorth, a large smaller bag of 4 ply for workshops, knitting nearly ready to go. I've not even thought about what clothes to take - but they are all ironed, I just have to decide....

Tutley Mutley is staying tonight and we are going to Yorkshire tomorrow, (hopefully in the morning if we get some sleep !). The adventure that is Skipnorth starts proper on Friday, so exciting :-)

And now I better find Terri a bed - I do know where it is honest, it's just a bit buried at the moment...

I'm sure there was more to say, but my head is a bit airy... too much to remember to take with me... I suppose I better clear out the car as well so everything will fit - I think Morris might have to stay at home this year, but Bozi the spindle will be going on an adventure ;-)

We will be back on Sunday night, hopefully without the flu this year !!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Spinningfishwife said...

I am taking four identical black t-shirts and two pairs of identical black trousers. Two cardigans, four pairs of hand knit socks,knickers and pjs.

Easy....

...except folk will probably think I haven't changed all weekend, lol.

9:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home