Sunday, February 14, 2010

If you go down to the woods today...

There are some confused animals about....

The Foresters in the Forest of Dean have grazing rights. Which means that animals do run wild over roads, in gardens, anywhere they can go they seem to end up.


This made me stop the car this morning and get out and try and take some photos of sheeps and their sign...











They kept on moving away from me, I was in very painty clothes so that might have been the reason...











I think these have been 'naughty' recently due to the markings on their behinds...













And this is the other side of the sign, and the side they were all crowding around when I drove past, they moved to the other side when I parked up and walked back...


Thanks to everyone for their good wishes, a date has been set, a bit of an outfit has been bought, a stole is half knitted, the cake stand is ready.

And maybe if I get my act together I might even get round to posting some photos of what I've been up to in the last few months (I'll miss out the ones of me artexing ceilings and painting walls, you can only imagine how much mess I can make with a brush in my hand !!!)

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

Ooh I had been wondering how you were this week. Glad you are ok and wedding plans coming on. Exciting!!
Ahh good old Forest of Dean ;) I remember a few times when I saw a deer hit by a car on my way home from work then venison was on the local pub menu the next week.

9:37 pm  
Anonymous Georgina (remoteknitter) said...

Good to hear things are going well!

10:01 pm  
Anonymous Gill said...

Always good to see you pop up and raise your head above the flock, so to speak.

Glad to hear all plans are falling into place as well. How exciting!

10:21 pm  
Blogger Rosie said...

Glad to hear things is good :) xx

6:16 pm  
Blogger TutleyMutley said...

See you all too soon (will I have to rip the brushes out of your paws?)...

11:17 am  
Blogger north face factory outlet said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home