Sunday, May 07, 2006

sew and sew

Firstly sorry for the lovely men in lace from the last post, I was doing a lace Scavenger hunt from here and couldn't find any other photos....



Just to prove I can knit sensible baby things and sew them up !!!

A hat and booties made from Fortissima Socka, impossible to match especially if you knit from both end of the ball .... must remember never to do that again ;-)




This is a Math Geek Scarf, pattern from Alchemy Yarns.
Made from some Colinette 4ply that happened to be sitting next to me wanting to come off the cone. Surprised how well the difference in colours works - might try some more for craft fairs....







I did finish my latest Colinette on Friday and was going to take it's photo so I could blog it when the yarn is launched, but before I knew what I'd done it was in the sealed bag... sorry you will have to wait and see it, but I will be knitting the same garment for me as soon as I can get the yarn.....



And for all those pond lovers out there... this is what my fish were up to yesterday (and most of today) lots of flashing of tails and 'kiss chase'. Makes me wonder do fish kiss and what actually happens ?? Just heard from nextdoor, I managed to give her grand daughter some fish with the tadpoles from a few weeks ago... all very exciting :-)


And that ruddy shawl.... WRS is no more, I dropped a stitch and tried to find it again but couldn't so back to the cone it went .... maybe in a few weeks time it will be third time lucky......

1 Comments:

Blogger Fred said...

Does that mean they play "fish chase" and if they tell you what they do does that mean they "fish and tail" hehe

10:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home