Saturday, April 22, 2006

Dirty Hands

I've been playing outside again. This time more veg seeds planted, think it was 6 types of courgette, 6 beans, sweetcorn, onions. And today I tried to reduce my stash of flower seeds - some I'm not expecting anything from the seeds have been lurking for a while. Also managed to plant my potatoes.

Finished the shawl, got the ends to sew in and to give it a wash, will take photo of it when it is looking at it's best !

Doing some other knitting cant talk about, bit of a killer for me as the yarn is so nice to knit with and I want to share - hopefully it will be available beginning of June....

Sorry for such a boring post, promise I will try better soon ;-)

2 Comments:

Blogger blueadt said...

I'll be coming down to yours for dinner in a few months time then!

9:40 pm  
Blogger Fred said...

You also need to remember that you should wash your hands in between gardening and knitting !

10:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home